Day 12: Ergggg

Monday, July 21, 2008

Okay, so yesterday was not my best day. I woke up in a bad head space, I don't know why. Maybe I was dehydrated, or just over tired from the run. But I got into a fight straight off the bat with my husband over something seemingly minor. Of course, it didn't seem minor at the time, or I would have backed off. Basically, I was reading the newspaper, the front section (my favorite section) and one of my kids needed my help, and when I returned my husband had taken the front section and was reading it, folding it up in a crazy way that I hate...you get the drift. When I asked for it back and expressed that I wasn't happy he'd taken it when I had gotten up to help our son, he got defensive (probably my aggressive tone...ya think??) and it took off from there.

Anyway, the day didn't improve dramatically. It was okay, but not great. I felt out of sorts most of the day, and I ended up eating a couple of bites of my son's peanut butter sandwich at lunch. Not a lot, but definitely feeling yucky, defensive, down and tired contributed. I did also have a huge baby greens, avo, hemp seed, tomato and dried cranberry salad, so it wasn't all bad!

By the evening, I was feeling a bit better, and had a watermelon and pineapple juice for dinner--the heat and humidity really got tome over the course of the day and I just lost my appetite. Went to bed nice and early after scrapbooking a digital layout for an online challenge. Let's hope today goes better!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 
Doing the Raw Thing - by Templates para novo blogger