Day 3: wahoo!!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Today was a really good day. I felt great all day, and ran my short run of 2.6 miles easily--I wanted to go longer! Tomorrow is my long run of 4 miles (hey it's all relative!) and I am psyched. My energy is great.

I had a blueberry, banana, cherry, raw cacao, and e3live smoothie this morning. For lunch I had some leftover celery soup, and for dinner I had Ani's Sweet Corn and Cashew Chowder and her Orange Cardamom Date bars. I think this is the first day in about 3 months that I haven't had a BIG salad, simply because I wanted to try the soup tonight and didn't feel hungry afterwards. Maybe later tonight I'll make one, although I am trying not to eat past 8 o'clock if I can help it.

Swung by Whole Foods today and they had coconuts on sale for 1.99--yay! I am going to make a Swiss Chard Soup tomorrow that calls for young coconut water, so that was perfect. I also got some bulk oat groats, which I am going to soak tonight and have for breakfast tomorrow morning with some pear, walnuts and cinnamon and raw almond mylk. I have been missing my breakfast cereal, although I wonder if I was "addicted" to it, in a way. Seriously, there was a time when I was eating breakfast cereal like twice a day. Gross. I so don't want to over-do the cereal thing. Anyway, I did go ahead and buy some raw granola from rawbakery.com, so let's just hope it's not TOO delicious, or I might be tempted to overeat.

Tonight I am going to get to bed super-early, around 10 pm, because a good sleep really helps not only my mood but also my cravings.

I hope everyone is doing well on the challenge!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

was the corn soup good?

-bitt

 
Doing the Raw Thing - by Templates para novo blogger